I figured I would post their address. They are publicly traded on the stock exchange so their info has to be public. You just have to do a little searching around for it. And I noticed alot of you have had problems finding their physical address. Again something smells fishy in denmark. Well here is the real address as per their stock info where they have the real address and not some stupid P.O. Box. I figure if these crooks are publicly trading on the NYSE as consumers we have a right to their address to.
Asset Accep Cap Corp
28405 Van Dyke Avenue
Warren MI 48093
Phone: (586) 939-9600
Fax: (586) 446-7837
Also sometimes like alot of you the Debt Collectors call you on the phone and you get nervous. Here is a list of questions you can ask them that was listed on http://www.creditwrench.com
1. What is the name of the company you are calling for?
2. What is their address.
3. What state are they in?
4. What is the zip code?
5. What is the phone number?
6. What is the name of the creditor?
7. What is their address?
8. What state are they in?
9. What is the zip code?
10. What is their phone number?
11. What is the Account number?
12. What is the amount you claim I owe?
13. What is your name? What is your last name?
14. What is your address?
15. What state are you in?
16. What is your zip code?
17. What is your telephone number?
18. What is your Social Security number?
Again these are not my questions, they are from the website above creditwrench.com. I thought they are so useful that I should repost them here, but I also strongly urge you to check out the site at creditwrench they seem to have alot of useful tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment